Wednesday 27 March 2013

Moved House || First Stages of Decoration

    Those of you who follow me on Twitter will know, I recently moved house closer up to my Nan and some college friends. I'm planning on totally revamping my new bedroom over the course of the summer, so I thought I'd take you through these steps with me to see the process from start to finish. I've already picked up a few bits such as my clothes rail, Ganesha throw and a lovely set of draws which are pictured below. 

    I'm still debating on a bedroom colour theme but at the moment I'm edging towards white and sea foam green (a pale green shade). Finding white items such as photo frames is an easy task as white is a universal colour for bedroom furniture and accessories. However sea foam green is proving to be rather difficult, with only ridiculously expensive pieces being available. A trip to Ikea is being planned for the beginning of summer, but if anybody could recommend any online stores that stock chic sea foam and white pieces it would be highly appreciated. 

    As you can see from the images below, my bedroom is extremely plain at the moment as I decided to bring as little items to the new house with me. I'm in desperate need of some new thicker curtains as they're pretty sheer and let the sun in very easily. Along with a new duvet cover as I only have the duvet it self at the moment and a rather large DVD rack.








No comments:

Post a Comment