Tuesday 26 March 2013

INTERVIEWED || THE PULSE OF FASHION

    I welcome you to another interview showing the insight of a lovely blogger I started speaking to over Twitter, and its Jenny from THEPULSEOFFASHION. Jenny is a 23 year old blogger from Cardiff, who has amazing hair! I emailed her over a few questions that I thought would be on interest to you guys, so here they are enjoy! Just click read more for the full interview.




1) What's the inspiration behind your blog name?
- I wanted to make sure that my blog name tied in with what the blog is about and I love that saying of 'having your finger on the pulse of fashion.' Took a while to think of it though!!

2) Your hair is beautiful (like mine hah) do you plan on changing it for the summer?
- Thank you!! To be honest I've had this hairstyle for about 9 years now and it's become part of my look now. People remember me for my hair so I tend to keep it the same. I've changed the colour a few times over the years and chopped it really short and had it long! I'm sure one day I'll change it though, maybe when I have kids and get married ;) 

3) Where does your inspiration come from, family/magazines/celebrities etc?
- My inspiration comes from everything all around me from flowers blooming in the park (here's to hoping) to fabrics and mostly, things I see on the TV or around town as I walk around. I'm not afraid to try new things either, I think that's really important!

4) If you was given £5,000 to spend on whatever you pleased what would you do with it and why?
- I would spend it wisely and take my time to shop around and find bargains, sometimes to biggest treasures are hidden away in the shops and most of the time they're in the sale! I would also spoil myself and buy a lovely gem stone ring, preferably opal as it's my favourite stone :)

5) How and when did you get into blogging?
- I got into blogging through my best friend Betti who has a blog over at www.torchthetreasure.blogspot.com. We had so fun taking photos of each other last spring and it went from there! One blog I've been following from the start for inspiration is Bebe Zeva on FTBH.blogspot.com. Her outfits are so eccentric and different every time! She's awesome!

6) Any advice you could give to somebody struggling with their blog or thinking of starting one up?
- I think the biggest advice I could give is to stay true to yourself, believe in yourself!!! The only person you can truly rely on is yourself and if you doubt yourself or what you're putting out there then your blog won't survive! You've got to do it for yourself and most important, keep it fun! My blog is my hobbie and I'll never let it turn into a chore! 

7) Finally, can we be friends? Hahah 
- Hahaha hells yeah!! Keep in touch with me via Twitter! I love meeting fellow bloggers so would be great if we had the opportunity to hang! 




2 comments:

  1. Awe thank you for interviewing me Hun! Really appreciate it! Mwah xx

    ReplyDelete