Sunday 25 November 2012

NOVEMBER 2012 || Monthly Round Up

    I'm slowly turning into an old record, as to why I'm not blogging as regularly as I wish. Looking up though, I'm slowly getting the main chunks of coursework out of the way as we head towards December. I am to post at least once a week once we enter December, I'm not making any promises but I'm 80% sure this will happen. I have been quite bogged under with work and only getting home at 5:30pm from 7:00am all I seem to do in my spare time is complete work and sleep. But less about my college schedule, here is a short round up of the items I've purchased this month. 
£1.97 Per Sachet
£1.64 Per Can
JE £4.89 WSS £6.74 OTD £8.99
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've not had any use out of the 'Aussi' conditioner sachets yet, neither the 'Sure Women' deodorants so I'm unable to give my opinion on the products but I have high exceptions. As for the books, I've recently finished 'Jane Eyre' so a review will be up in the next couple of weeks. I'm roughly on page 10 of 'Wide Sargasso Sea' and 'On The Road', but as they're thinner than 'Jane Eyre' I'm sure to of read both books by early January. So keep an eye out for them. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


2 comments:

  1. I love Aussie's products, I need to buy one as my hair is definitely in need of a 'miracle' at the moment!

    http://thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same their conditioners do wonders, I'm trying one of these tonight so fingers crossed!!

      Fagan xx

      Delete