Friday 26 October 2012

REVIEWED | Kate Moss Lipstick

     I've been eyeing up this new collection ever since I heard rumors of its release a couple of months ago. When Kate's first lipstick collection came out last year, I purchased one lipstick and wasn't fully enticed to buy another, due to shimmers in it. However with matte lips being in fashion this year, I was glad to find out Kate's collection followed this trend. I bought two of her lipsticks, as they were reasonably priced at £4.00 each and the colours attracted me.

 

    The first lipstick I picked up was the darker shade (107) which doesn't have an actual name to it. (Neither does the lighter shade.) Having many dark shaded lipsticks, I thought this would go well with my collection as I have a soft spot of dark lipsticks. Again as mentioned before both lipsticks are matte, however the darker shade is slightly dry when applying on the lips. This doesn't interfere once the product is on your lips, leaving a nice finish thats lasts a good few hours.


    The second shade I picked up (110) is a much lighter and coral shade, I own one other coral shade from Topshop. Yet I've never warmed to the colour but this shade has darker undertones, suiting fair skin types. I prefer the lighter shade overall, due to the ease of application and I'm forcing myself to wear lighter tones for a change.


Swatches 108 top 110 bottom

Fagan x
    

No comments:

Post a Comment