Thursday 25 October 2012

OCTOBER | Wish List

    Falling back into sync of blogging, I've seen so many beautiful products that I want to just snap up straight away. Unfortunately I'm pretty strapped for cash recently, so I must admire from afar and why not let you share my pain (joke), admiring them together. A few of these items have come out a couple of months ago but I'm still as desperate to buy them. All the links to the products will be at the very end of the post, in chronological order. Enjoy!



   If you're a fan of Agyness Deyn you will know straight away why her name and these shoes are being thrown together. The British model teamed up with Doc Martens bringing out her own shoe range and clothes collection, these are one of my favourite pieces from the range. Having the grunge 1990's vibe to them, these are a great item to bring into fall which will keep your feet warm and dry in the colder and wetter season. These shoes cost around £150, which is quite expensive for a boot however these bad boys will last you a good 10 years, so you get your moneys worth.


    I wasn't joking about Agyness Dean's collection being beautiful, as another product has made it onto my 'wish list'. It is this long t-shirt/dress combination, which is brilliant for the new season. As you can see from the photo above, there is a longer back to the front, covering your bottom successfully. The simplicity of this piece makes it so appealing to me, as you can wear it with anything in your wardrobe and it'll look great. Again a pricey item at £35 brand new, although the equivalent of this design could cost £5 more in Topshop. Making this more reasonable to pay so much.


    On the subject of Topshop, this t-shirt is after my own heart. All the aspects scream "Buy me Melissa!" the print of a cats face is wonderful as I love cats, the sleeves are longer than normal so it wouldn't be annoying, its black so it matches everything and the oversized shape of it makes me imagine it being comfortable and so wearable. I'm sure you can see a recurring theme of dark, gothic items in this post. Considering we're peaking on Halloween now and Christmas only 60 days away, it only seems appropriate to pull out my grunge self to match the daily weather. This t-shirt is more reasonable, priced at only £20 however the material does seem quite thin, so layering would be required. 


    Now completely contradicting myself on the dark, gothic theme. I've fallen in love for this little rose gold metallic clutch. This can be, and I believe is supposed to be used as a clutch but I would use this as a makeup bag. The bag I have at the moment is filled with pencil sharpenings and is generally disgusting, so this would be a nice alternative to my dark navy blue scalloped bag. Keeping in the the trend of metallic  this piece is simple, with a nice slogan across the front. Being only £10 you could treat yourself (see what I did there) to this, or purchase it as a really nice present.

Agyness Dean Boots - here.

Agyness Dead Daisy T-shirt/Dress - here.

Topshop Gothic Cat T-shirt - here.

Topshop 'Treat Yourself' Purse - here.

Fagan x

5 comments:

  1. i loveee the agyness dean & dr martens colab! i want all of them & they're definitely worth every penny!! :)

    http://style-delirium.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I should be getting the t-shirt at least for my birthday in December which I'll be looking forward too! x

      Delete
  2. These shoes are also on my wishlist! They're so beautiful! I'm now following your blog :)

    http://thumbelinalillie.blogspot.co.uk/
    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just wonderful, I can't wait to have my hands on them. Thank you for the follow lovely, will be checking out your blog today :-) xx

      Delete
  3. The boots are badass. I lilke thick soles in general.

    ReplyDelete