Wednesday 18 June 2014

Update || College, University, Leaving Home, Blogging etc

    For those of you who follow me on Instagram and Twitter or watch my Youtube videos (click the words for direct links) then you'll know in the past month and a half I've been worked off my feet revising for my A-Level exams. And I'm glad to say that I sat my final exam on June 16th, therefore I'm now a free agent for three and a half months! I'm possibly going to be going down London for two weeks of work experience but it's still in the consideration process, but besides that I have a completely free summer which I'm hoping to dedicate to blogging more regularly. I'm really happy about this, and to show my excitement here's a picture of me with loads of pigeons in Manchester hah!



    So like I said before, I've completed my two years at college studying English Language, Sociology and English Literature (if you was interested) and now the next step for me in getting into University. Results day in the UK is around mid-end of August, which is something silly like 180 days away so until then I won't know whether or not I've got into my firm and insurance University (fingers crossed!). But until then I'd like to make a conscious effort of blogging more regularly because I really take pride in my writing, and it'll just get me into the swing of things again in time for University considering I'm studying Journalism.

    Even though it's a couple of months away, I'm considering doing either a mini Youtube series or just blogging about it (or maybe even both if you're lucky) regarding leaving home and going to University, because for everybody it's a new experience and I think it'd be quite interesting to watch. If you're interested in something similar like that in the future, then just let me know in the comment section, or just tweet me! But yeah, I hope that little update has covered all the bases for you all, I'm going watching The Fault In Our Stars tomorrow (Thursday) so I'll have a little review up of that on Friday.


3 comments:

  1. Definitely a good idea! I know when I was in your position this time last year I was look at a lot of what to bring/what happens/results nerves etc. blog posts and forums! They truly are helpful in calming peoples nerves - I'm sure they'll be brilliant no matter what format you do it in! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've not planned out fully what I'm going to write about, is there anything in particular you remember wanting to know about before going to University? I think I might do a mixture of both platforms really, kind of vloggy stuff on my channel and more in depth posts here? x

      Delete
  2. Good ides Sharing hopes and aspirations. And exciting times ahead

    ReplyDelete