Wednesday 29 October 2014

Soap & Glory || Body Buttercream, Rosy-Radiance Blush and Super Colour Lipstick


    My obsession towards Soap & Glory clearly hasn't died out as I've been buying more of their products and I'm still head over heels for the brand. It also doesn't help that Boots keep putting on 3 for 2 offers in stores either as they send me into overdrive. I've had all three products for just over two months now, so I'd like to say I've got a fair judgement on all of them.

Soap & Glory™ Super-Colour Fabulipstick™ Collagen Boosting Lipstick

   
    The first product on the list is this beautifully cherry coloured lipstick called 'Man Trap'. As you can see from the link below the photo, the name for this lipstick is quite the mouthful, but exceptionally good. It has a very heavy colour pigment on my lips, which is a benefit as you don't need to repeatedly go over your lips for an opaque and matt effect. The staying power is quite impressive as well, I've noticed it doesn't rub off as easily when drinking and eating, I'd approximate 4 hours wear without reapplying. The lipstick itself might be considered quite pricey for a drugstore brand at £9, but I'd argue that so far its highly worth the extra few quid.


Soap & Glory™ Love at First Blush™ Multi-Shade Blushing Powder

    
    Now this second product is used by myself every single day and its Soap & Glory's brilliant blusher. What appeals to me so much about this blusher it the variety of rosy tones, which contrast with the two white sections that create a wonderful luminous glow. This powder is also very build-able for either a subtle daytime look, to a more dramatic night time look so its essentially a 2 in 1 product. Over the course of experimenting with this product, I've found you can get away with using this for contouring, if you angle your brush into the darker tones. The only downfall I've found is that the blusher has a lot of fall away product, so you do have to top it up quite regularly, especially if you're on a night out but thats a minor detail that can be easily sorted out.  

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Buttercream

   
    Finally, the last product in todays post is the well talked about 'Sugar Crush Body Buttercream'. This product has been raved about by numerous bloggers, so I ended up caving and buying it even though I've never been a body moisture fan. If you can go into Boots and just smell this, I urge you to because it smells absolutely divine (I swear I'm not smelling it as I'm typing, honest!). The lime and kiwi juice water give it a sharp scent which stays on your skin afterwards for a good couple of hours. This product just honestly feels so lovely when rubbed into your skin, the consistency is rather thick and luxurious which is a plus! I suffer with dry skin on my legs but after applying this my skin is restored.

2 comments:

  1. I love the sugar crush range from Soap & Glory, smells amazing, the shower gel is my favourite! That lipstick shade is stunning such a great colour x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must try the shower gel once I've used up my Snow Fairy bottles by Lush for sure! It's a cracking colour, really worth the money, you should treat yourself :)

      FagansFinds xoxo

      Delete