Sunday 22 December 2013

Horror Photoshoot

    So a couple of weeks ago I helped out a friend and decided to be her model for a horror themed photoshoot she was doing for her media coursework. I'm a big fan of horror and just everything connected to that genre, so I leaped at the chance when she asked me to model for her. She sent me over the pictures the other day so I thought I'd put my favourite ones on here to show you guys, over all there were 50 pictures so I'm going to chose maybe 6 or 7 that I really liked and you can give any feedback if you wish. All the clothing, makeup and hair was done by myself to look like I'd been chased by my mystery killer in some of the shots, then to look like I'd just gone crazy and was hell bent on revenge ha, so enjoy the pictures!







No comments:

Post a Comment